Baldwin Richardson Foods (BRF) is a place where people go above and beyond. It’s only fitting that our employees be compensated in a similar fashion. We offer a compensation and benefits package that’s holistic, competitive and fair. It’s focused on total well-being in six categories:
- Health: Medical, dental, vision, hearing, life and disability coverage
- Financial: 401(k) with matching company contribution
- Career: Tuition assistance
- Social: Company-sponsored events for celebration, recognition, community, health and wellness
- Community: Paid time off to volunteer for local and national charitable organizations
- Emotional: Employee assistance program (including online counseling). A robust Employee Engagement team and culture.
BRF is committed to creating an environment and compensation structure that foster employee satisfaction, initiative and personal growth. We’ve found this approach not only makes for a better workplace, it yields tremendous results.