- to provide the services, products, or information you request, and to process and complete any transactions in connection therewith;
- to request feedback and to otherwise contact you about your use of the Site;
- to respond to your emails, submissions, questions, comments, requests, and complaints and provide customer service;
- to monitor and analyze site usage and trends, and to personalize and improve the Site and our users’ experiences on the Site, and to increase the Site’s functionality and user friendliness;
- to provide you with news and information about our or third party events, activities, offers, promotions, products, and services we think will be of interest to you;
- to send you confirmations, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages and otherwise facilitate your use of, and our administration and operation of, the Site;
- to notify you about important changes to our Site; and
- for any other purpose for which the information was collected.
We may store and process personal information in the United States and other countries. What Personal Information Do We Share With Third Parties? We will not share the personal information we collect from you through this Site with third parties, except as described in this Policy or on the Site. For example, we may share personal information as follows:
- with vendors, consultants, and other service providers (“Service Providers”) who are engaged by or working with us in connection with the operation of the Site or the services we provide and who need access to such information to carry out their work for us;
- when you give us your consent to do so, including if we notify you on the Site that the information you provide will be shared in a particular manner and you provide such information;
- when we believe in good faith that we are lawfully authorized or required to do so or that doing so is reasonably necessary or appropriate to comply with the law or legal processes or respond to lawful requests or legal authorities, including responding to lawful subpoenas, warrants, or court orders;
- when we believe in good faith that we are lawfully authorized or required to do so or that doing so is reasonably necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Baldwin Richardson, our employees, copyright owners, third parties or the public, including without limitation to protect Baldwin Richardson from fraudulent, abusive, inappropriate, or unlawful use of our Site;
- in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition, or in any other situation where personal information may be disclosed or transferred as one of the business assets of Baldwin Richardson.